- Library of Congress Moving Image Genre/Form Project – This is about the Moving Image Genre/Form project. It covers Motion Picture, Broadcasting, & Sound recording.
- Cataloging Electronic Resources: OCLC-MARC Coding Guidelines – by Jay Weitz, Senior Consulting Database Specialist, OCLC WorldCat Quality Management Division, Revised 2006 July 11.
- Digital libraries : cataloguing and indexing of electronics resources – Online resources for cataloguing online resources. Compiled by IFLA.
- Map cataloging – contains links to various online resources for cataloguing maps.
- Cataloging music recitals – List of resources from University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Music cataloging at Yale
- Sheet music information – Duke University Libraries – Music Library and Music Media Center. Contains links to sheet music collections.
- Directory of web resources for the rare materials cataloger – Compiled by a Bibliographic Standards Committee of the American Library Association.
Science and Technology Materials
CONSER cataloguing manual
- Module 31 : remote access computer file – for e-journals.
- Module 33.18 : electronic newspapers
- FOLCOC : Free Online Dictionary of Computing – online dictionary for computing terms.
Online resources compied by CONSER
Chinese materials (some links currently under Foreign Language Materials)
- Internet Chinese Librarians Club – This is a literate club for it accommodates the members’ research needs and to provide the members with various electronic publication channels. It also provides the ICLC Listserv and the Chinese Librarianship blog.
- Library of Congress Pinyin Conversion Project – This links outlines of Pinyin Conversion on what converted, what did not convert, and what are the immediate cleanup tasks. The links for news and announcements are also provided.
- Library of Congress Non-Latin Script Data in Name Authority Records: General Information – This provides the links to the cataloguing documentation to support non-Latin script data in name authority. The links for Announcement and FQA on non-Latin characters in name authority records are provided.
- **National University of Singapore Chinese Authors – This website contains the list of Chinese overseas authors in Pinyin compiled by National University of Singapore.
- OCLC CJK Users Group – The OCLC CJK Users Group was officially established at an organizing meeting held on April 10, 1991 in New Orleans, Louisiana. The Chinese, the Japanese and the Korean are in the Group’s Executive Board. The links on documentations on Meetings/Minutes and information on Internet Resources can be found on this web.
Foreign language materials
- ALA – LC Romanization Tables – Contains links to the romanization tables for various languages.